MLC was great! (Y)
21st Jan'10
Kayaking & HeArts Of ISPL 2! :D
Kayaking was awesome! S & I laughed non-stop & we kept banging onto other ppl's kayak. Hahaha!
&We're always the last few kayaks to join the rest, cause we cant control the direction of the kayak well! :P
Oh, & all of us stood up in the middle of the river(?) Really cool (:
Came back to school for HeArts of ISPL 2.
The presentation was really boring. K, M & I were playing with the bowl of water :D
However, the whole grp of us had so much fun in the end! :D
Reg no. 17-26~ Woohoooooo!

(Credits to Joyce)

(Credits to Joyce)










Love this! :DDDDDD
22 Jan' 10
Discovery Race @ SDC
MAMAGIRLGIRLS :DDDD

G, Pink Colour 的屁 & I ♥









♥
Jodenia; Hello! Yea, I enjoyed the last day as a nian qing ren! (:
Mabel; Thank you! :D
Shihui; Thank you! :D
Latifah; GOODDDDDD! You cant die!
AH MIAO; Hahah, no prob! Thank you v. much! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment