Sherlyn

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pixar,


It was great, I can say. Totally amazed by how those movies like Toy Story 1/2/3, A Bug's Life, Incredible, Finding Nemo etc were made. So cooooool~
Espcially love the Toy Story's zoetrope. So awesome!! ^-^
Unfortunately, they dont allow any photography inside.
Great sister-brother bonding session too (:


So highhhhh today! Love how we can always be so hyper after training with Dennis, Delcynia, Genevieve & Latifah. It's the 3rd time we had our meal tgt at westmall! Hahahahhah ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Will definitely miss all of you after we finally pass down. We have gone through so so so so much! (((((:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We hit the highest score that dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Btw, the highest score the machine can hit is 99 ((((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket


'Friends are the family we choose for ourselves'
Once I pick my friends, they're forever my friends.
I want to go to sch! I miss my friends!
Bye world (((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment