Sherlyn

Thursday, September 9, 2010

If I had you, you you you you


♥ 275
I was complaining to a guy three years ago about how I wished my knight in shining armour would come faster.

He responded “Can I step in with tin foil until he comes along?”

We’re getting married next week.

Darling, your LGMH


Enojyed myself vvvvvv much today @ East Coast Park.
Love the cycling + tanning, love the butt pains, love the constantly stopping randomly by the road to change bike, love the jumpshots at the jetty and the video taking, love the chat, love the 'The train is coming, the train is coming, the train is cominggggg~', love today!


&&&, it's always good to go out with a first-aider!!!
You wont know what will happen to you (eg. get a cut on the toe by falling bike), but I'll always be there, on standby (((((:




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment