Sherlyn

Monday, January 31, 2011

:DDDDDDDDDDD



1. I've been posted to Ngee Ann's ______. (: Not my 1st, but still glad to be in there. I dont know who's in the same course as me, but I excited and ( at the same time ) nervous to meet my new friends in April (:

2. I've been working @ ______ Sec Sch for a while now. Met very friendly and interesting ppl there (: Only thing I dislike about it is the journey there in the morning :/

3. I had an awesomeeee~~~ 17th birthday! A shocking birthday! Thank you v much JJS for poping by! (: Jodenia, upload the photos soon~ (:

4. Cny is this thursday.

5. Fringe, grow.

6. You just might fly is backk! :D Will try to update often.

7. I hope I can whack _____'s face real hard now! Rude fat yellow banana.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment