
My crush(es). I had a few crushes in primary sch, and secondary sch too. But most of them had no idea that I had a crush on them, at all. When I have a crush: 1> My heart beats 10 times faster when I see him
2> I feel awkward facing/talking to him
3> 'AHAHHAHAH I SAW HIM TODAYYYYYY!!!!' I get extremely excited when I see him, from really far away.
4> 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I THINK HE'S LOOKING AT ME! ^^' I would think that he's looking at me, when he's looking at my direction.
5> '): Why isnt he replying my sms/msn!' I get upset when he replies me a second later than usual.
6> 'OH MAN! He actually likes my best friend?!! *jealous*' I am jealous of his crush!
7> I act guai in front of him.
8> I try not to embarrass myself in front of him.
And anyw! Last day of work @ Coffee Stars!







No comments:
Post a Comment